Horse Sales Policy
- Serious buyers only please. We appreciate your consideration of our time and of our horses. Most of our sale horses are young and it is in their best interest to limit the number of different riders on them as they are still learning their job.
- We will only schedule one prospective buyer rider per day on a sale horse.
- All junior and amateur riders coming without a trainer will be required to take a private lesson on the sale horse of interest. This is required for the best interest and safety of both the horse and the rider.
- Horses are sold on a first come first serve basis to appropriate qualified homes.
- We can do a nonrefundable deposit/hold on a horse for up to 7 days at $100 per day. 50% of the fee paid will go towards the purchase price, the other 50% will cover board and training during the hold period. During this period the horse can not leave the property and will not be shown or sold to other potential buyers.
- No trials on any sale horses. Prospective buyers are welcome to come to our farm and ride and spend time with the horse to help decide if it is the right horse for them.
- Buyer is responsible for obtaining and paying for a health certificate if needed.
- PPE’s are welcome at buyer’s expense and must be conducted at our farm.
- If a buyer wishes to buy sight unseen or without a PPE any other prospective buyers will be notified as soon as possible to enable them to cancel their scheduled visit or PPE. We realize it can be frustrating to have a horse sold that you want to come see or have vetted, however, many of our horses are sold to buyers who are comfortable buying sight unseen and/or without a PPE.
- A list of vets available to do a PPE is available upon request.
- Buyers will have six (6) hours from the completion of the vet check to notify us of their decision. If we do not hear from a buyer within that time period we will assume the buy is going to pass on the horse.
- Buyers will have twenty-four (24) hours from a bill of sale being sent to sign and return to Easy J Sport Horses. Upon returning the Bill of Sale buyers will have twenty-four (24) hours to send a full payment or have a payment plan in place, including onsite boarding, if payment plan extends seven (7) days.
- All horses must be paid in full before leaving our farm.
- All horses are sold with a current coggins, bill of sale and registration papers (if available).
- Once a horse is sold, buyers have seven (7) days to pick up their horse. After that time a boarding rate of $20 per day will be charged. Horses not picked up within thirty (30) days of the date of sale will become the property of Easy J and all fees including purchase price will be forfeited by the buyer.
- We have a list of great shippers available upon request. Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost.
- We accept cashiers check, wire transfer, cash, Venmo and PayPal (with applicable fee) for payment of horse.
- All horse sales are final and no refunds will be given.